hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Monday, August 07, 2006
Monday, August 07, 2006
Check this out, she's one amaaaaaaazing girl.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozDh4NQveJsThe pixels are kind of big though...but what the heck.
3rd week working at Fort Siloso...I still can't figure out why some of the staff there are so fascinated by me. >.>
I feel so. Sentimental. Haiz. In a mood for self-pitying. How depressing.
Dad brought back a lot of prawns from his company. And now I have to rack my brains thinking of how to cook them. Stewed into risotto? Fried with butter? In a sweet and sour sauce?
All the songs I'm listening to right now are so sappy. But. They fit my mood. Sort of. Anyway.
I want to talk to someone right now but...I don't know what to talk about. And I don't know who I want to talk to...isn't that depressing too? Maybe I'm just so tired. I want to go watch 'Whose voice cries out?'...but maybe I'll fall asleep watching? Even thinking about that makes me feel blue.
I think I shall sleep on it.